Offers & Promotions
- Sunshine Escapes from Exeter for 2015
Costa Del Sol... 7nts 4* B&B from £285pp
- SPAIN's sun deals on Majorca and the Costas...
7nts 3* B&B departing 28 May from £289pp
- Late Thomson deal of the week...
Sharm El Sheikh 4* 7nts All Incusive £371pp
- New Normandy flights & short break Deauville deals
3nts 3* from £176pp
- Summer SPANISH New Year holiday deals
Costa Del Sol 7nts 3* B&B in June from £265pp
- TUI Late Deal of the Week
Tenerife - 7 nights 3* All Inclusive from £360pp
- Airport celebrates another year of growth
Almost 30,000 more passengers in 2014
- The fastest way to London - See the Race
Exeter to the centre of London
- Traffic diversion for drivers leaving Exeter Airport
No return traffic to A30 during six weeks of road widening work...
- No return traffic to A30
Traffic diversion for drivers leaving the airport
- New Flybe route to Deauville
Twice weekly service to Parisian Riviera
- Exeter Sun Routes Return with Flybe
Alicante, Faro, Malaga and Palma Mallorca on E195 jet aircraft
Exeter Airport is ideally placed to offer the people of the south-west peninsular flights to a wide range of destinations. Direct links are available to airports in a score of countries but with frequent daily flights to the UK hub airport at Manchester and with departures to Paris and Amsterdam, Exeter has worldwide connectivity with international carriers. The airport also offers its passengers competitively priced, safe, secure car parking and the facilities include a choice of catering outlets, a shopping experience, and an executive lounge.
General Aviation (GA) Pilot Briefing is situated Exeter Corporate
Aviation (08:00-19:00). At other times please attend Air Traffic Control
adjacent to the Main Terminal Building.
tel: 01392 354 915
The NATS Aeronautical Information Service website posts notices relating to safety, navigation, technical, administrative and legal matters. eg:
- Exeter Aerodrome - Textual Data
- Aerodrome Chart
- Aircraft Parking/Docking Chart
- ATC Surveillance Minimum Altitude Chart
Please see Managing the Impact of Aircraft Noise and other items on the Environmental Issues page.
2,076 metres (6811 ft) x 46 metres (150 ft) Asphalt
Approach bars and runway lighting
Aerodrome Elevation: 100 feet
Navigational Aids: ILS, Radar, DRDF, NDB, DME (36x)