Offers & Promotions
- May and June LANZAROTE deals
7nts 3* half board departing 18 May from £355pp
- May and June TENERIFE deals from Exeter
7nts 4* half board, Depart 6 May, from £349pp
- June Hidden Portugal Pricebuster
3* half board from £399pp including 3 tours
- Balearic Holidays on MENORCA
4* half board depart 9 May from £495pp
- Spring and Summer IBIZA holidays
7nts 3* half board from £389pp
- Late Deals with Red Sea Holidays
Explore Hurghada or Sharm el Sheikh
- New London City Airport route from October
Three times a day to the capital...
- Easter Airport Getaway
More Paris and a wide rage of holidays - Canary Islands to the Isles of Scilly...
- First Malta Flight of 2014
Locally made biscuits for captain and crew...
- New look Purple Plane for Flybe
Distinctive aircraft flies into service marking brand refresh
- POLAND FLIGHTS ?
Which airports would best meet the needs...
- Isles of Scilly flights start six day service
The journey is part of the holiday experience...
For more information... click on the headline
Flybe - is the UK's No1 domestic airline
Tuesday 07 July 2009
Exeter Airport based Flybe, is now the UK’s number one domestic airline following CAA April/May statistics which confirm it has achieved three major corporate milestones:
- The Flybe brand carried the largest number of passengers in the UK domestic marketplace by three clear percentage points
- Flybe, even without its franchise partner, Loganair, carried more domestic passengers in the UK than any other airline
- Flybe carried more domestic passengers to and from London Gatwick than any other airline
Flybe, Europe’s largest regional airline, carried 26% of the total UK domestic passengers that flew during April, with its closest rival Easyjet landing behind with 23%.
Mike Rutter, Flybe’s Chief Commercial Officer says: “Just six years ago, Flybe was a distant fifth in the UK domestic market. It’s a mark of how far we’ve come that, in less than a decade, we’re now number one – a phenomenal achievement. I would like to thank all our loyal passengers in helping us achieve this magnificent achievement. In turn, Flybe reconfirms its commitment to ensuring it will continue to offer the quality affordable service that has helped it to reach this much sought-after Number One position - one which we are extremely proud of and we fully intend to maintain.”
*Civil Aviation Authority statistics
Airport War Years