Offers & Promotions
- Flybe discounts until 3 Feb...
UP TO 20 percent OFF HALF A MILLION SELECTED SEATS!
- The NORTHERN LIGHTS from the skys
A 3 hour flight to the stars in February...
- Sunshine Escapes from Exeter for 2015
Costa Del Sol... 7nts 4* B&B from £285pp
- SPAIN's sun deals on Majorca and the Costas...
7nts 3* B&B departing 28 May from £289pp
- New Normandy flights & short break Deauville deals
3nts 3* from £176pp
- Summer SPANISH New Year holiday deals
Costa Del Sol 7nts 3* B&B in June from £265pp
- Airport celebrates another year of growth
Almost 30,000 more passengers in 2014
- The fastest way to London - See the Race
Exeter to the centre of London
- Traffic diversion for drivers leaving Exeter Airport
No return traffic to A30 during six weeks of road widening work...
- No return traffic to A30
Traffic diversion for drivers leaving the airport
- New Flybe route to Deauville
Twice weekly service to Parisian Riviera
- Exeter Sun Routes Return with Flybe
Alicante, Faro, Malaga and Palma Mallorca on E195 jet aircraft
For more information... click on the headline
Exeter - Newcastle route launch
Sunday 27 June 2004
Flights between Newcastle and Exeter airports will start 31 October 2004 and bookings for the new route can now be made.
The new route is the latest to be added to the airline's expanding schedule - which has already seen six new daily flights this year.
The new Newcastle service will complement the airline's Scottish destinations, Glasgow and Edinburgh.
Marketing manager Mike Rutter said it was an exciting development in flybe's continued expansion.
He said all the new flights were performing "exceptionally well."
"We are pleased to announce we will be running a daily service from Exeter and Newcastle which will begin from October. These will link up two vibrant and buzzing cities," he added.
"We are confident the routes will be a huge success with the leisure and business opportunities available in each city."
Airport War Years