Offers & Promotions
- Late Deal from Thomson
Coral Bay, Cyprus - 7 nights 3* All Inclusive from £331pp
- New LONDON CITY flights & hotel ideas
3nts 3* B&B 12 Dec from £189pp
- CANARY ISLANDS top deals this winter
Gran Canaria 7nts 4* half board from £399
- Top Deals on new LONDON CITY short breaks
3nts 3* B&B from £175pp
- TUI Late Deal of the Week
Tenerife - 7 nights 3* All Inclusive from £360pp
- Winter Escapes Deals from Exeter
Cyprus - 7nts 4* half board from £349
- Newcastle Returns
One-way fares on offer from under £40
- London City Airport flights start
One way fares from £34.99
- Two New routes for New schedule
Flybe add Exeter to London City and Newcastle
- VIP launch for Corporate Aviation building
New Jet Centre opens at Exeter Airport
- Flybe offer easier connections to Finnair flights
Manchester and onward to Helsinki and Asia
- An extra SIX flights per week to Manchester
Flybe adds capacity on the route to the hub
For more information... click on the headline
Turf Cut for Training Academy
Monday 07 December 2009
Work officially started on a multi-million pound Training Academy at Exeter Airport when Aviation Minister Paul Clark ceremonially cut the first turf.
The ceremony marked the commencement of the construction of the £24m Flybe building - described it as a major boost for the both the local and national economy.
The Flybe Training Academy is scheduled to open in late 2010 and once complete it will provide world-class training not only for its own staff but for the airline industry as a whole.
Exeter International Airport’s Finance Director Matt Roach (left), who represented the airport said; “The Academy be will directly harnessing this potential of our regional airport and it will help bring about long term employment in the region.
Airport War Years