Offers & Promotions
- May and June TENERIFE deals from Exeter
7nts 4* half board, Depart 6 May, from £349pp
- June Hidden Portugal Pricebuster
3* half board from £399pp including 3 tours
- Balearic Holidays on MENORCA
4* half board depart 9 May from £495pp
- Spring and Summer IBIZA holidays
7nts 3* half board from £389pp
- Late Deals with Red Sea Holidays
Explore Hurghada or Sharm el Sheikh
- Relax on a CHANNEL ISLANDS holiday
3nts 3* B&B depart 17 April from £269pp
- Easter Airport Getaway
More Paris and a wide rage of holidays - Canary Islands to the Isles of Scilly...
- Not the purr-fect start to the holiday
Alicante passengers find cat in car!
- First Malta Flight of 2014
Locally made biscuits for captain and crew...
- New look Purple Plane for Flybe
Distinctive aircraft flies into service marking brand refresh
- POLAND FLIGHTS ?
Which airports would best meet the needs...
- Isles of Scilly flights start six day service
The journey is part of the holiday experience...
For more information... click on the headline
Tiverton Town Band at the Airport
Monday 14 December 2009
Passengers departing for flights from Exeter International Airport on Saturday (19/12/09) will be able to enjoy the festive sounds of Christmas played on the instruments of the Tiverton Town Band.
Spokesman for the airport Stephen Ayres said: “The band’s rendition of seasonal numbers will really add to the atmosphere as people check-in for the first of this season’s ski flights and to our warmer destinations.
“The Tiverton Town Band’s performance will hopefully bring out the generosity of the passengers as they will be collecting for both the airport’s charity of the year, MacMillan Cancer Support and for their own band’s funds.”
Airport War Years