Offers & Promotions
- SPAIN's sun deals on Majorca and the Costas...
7nts 3* B&B departing 28 May from £289pp
- Late Thomson deal of the week...
Sharm El Sheikh 4* 7nts All Incusive £371pp
- New Normandy flights & short break Deauville deals
3nts 3* from £176pp
- Summer SPANISH New Year holiday deals
Costa Del Sol 7nts 3* B&B in June from £265pp
- TUI Late Deal of the Week
Tenerife - 7 nights 3* All Inclusive from £360pp
- May and June CYPRUS deals from Exeter
7nts 3* depart 8 June, from £335pp
- Airport celebrates another year of growth
Almost 30,000 more passengers in 2014
- The fastest way to London - See the Race
Exeter to the centre of London
- Traffic diversion for drivers leaving Exeter Airport
No return traffic to A30 during six weeks of road widening work...
- No return traffic to A30
Traffic diversion for drivers leaving the airport
- New Flybe route to Deauville
Twice weekly service to Parisian Riviera
- Exeter Sun Routes Return with Flybe
Alicante, Faro, Malaga and Palma Mallorca on E195 jet aircraft
For more information... click on the headline
21 Flybe summer routes include Hannover
Monday 29 March 2010
Flybe, the UK’s number one domestic airline, is now offering its 2010 Summer Schedule with a choice of 21 summer routes including Avignon, Bergerac, Dubrovnik, Norwich and Rennes plus a brand new service to Hannover in Germany (via NCL).
The airline’s summer routes from Exeter have been scheduled to attract both business and leisure travellers. They are ideal for those determined to seek out the most affordable travel bargains and who wish to fly with confidence with an airline that recently attracted global recognition by being the only UK carrier to feature in the prestigious US-published Forbes Top 10 on time arrival list of Global Major Carriers.
- Summer routes to Alicante, Amsterdam, Avignon, Belfast City, Bergerac, Dublin, Dubrovnik, Edinburgh, Faro, Glasgow, Guernsey, Jersey, Leeds Bradford, Malaga, Manchester, Newcastle, Norwich, Palma, Paris Charles De Gaulle and Rennes - a choice of up to 225 flights a week
- Bookings through to 30 October 2010 may be made at flybe.com with fares from £28.99 one way including taxes and airport charges
Exeter Airport managing director Jamie Christon said: “We are delighted
to have 21 routes operating to and from Exeter with Flybe. The airline
is very popular with the people of the South West and we are pleased to
be working alongside the locally-based company.”
Mike Rutter, Flybe’s Chief Commercial Officer, comments: “With our return to full growth mode, we are delighted to be offering our Exeter passengers a brand new route to Hannover together with an extensive choice of affordable travel across Europe that also includes the return of our summer sun routes to regional France and Croatia through popular demand.
“Flybe remains committed to keeping Britain on the move. With holiday bookings already up on the same period last year, we are also pleased to report a significant return in business traffic over the last six months. We will continue to expand our route network and to providing innovative, quality travel options.”
Airport War Years