Offers & Promotions
- Seven nights in Deauville from Exeter with Flybe
Deauville - 7nts departing 26 July 2015 £360pp including car hire
- Lapland 25 pound discount
Lapland Santa Experience Day Trip (12 December)
- Summer Deals with Great Fares...
14nts Marbella Half Board from £595pp
- NEWSLETTERS AND TWEETS
In-box Offers - subscribe now
- Flybe & Emirates offer One Stop to the World
New Exeter worldwide connections via Manchester
- Flybe winter programme available for booking
Sun routes extended & London City returns earlier
- Flybe & Aer Lingus to the USA
Codeshare and US Customs via Dublin
- Updates and Twitter Tweets
Stay in touch with email Newsletters and Twitter
For more information... click on the headline
21 Flybe summer routes include Hannover
Monday 29 March 2010
Flybe, the UK’s number one domestic airline, is now offering its 2010 Summer Schedule with a choice of 21 summer routes including Avignon, Bergerac, Dubrovnik, Norwich and Rennes plus a brand new service to Hannover in Germany (via NCL).
The airline’s summer routes from Exeter have been scheduled to attract both business and leisure travellers. They are ideal for those determined to seek out the most affordable travel bargains and who wish to fly with confidence with an airline that recently attracted global recognition by being the only UK carrier to feature in the prestigious US-published Forbes Top 10 on time arrival list of Global Major Carriers.
- Summer routes to Alicante, Amsterdam, Avignon, Belfast City, Bergerac, Dublin, Dubrovnik, Edinburgh, Faro, Glasgow, Guernsey, Jersey, Leeds Bradford, Malaga, Manchester, Newcastle, Norwich, Palma, Paris Charles De Gaulle and Rennes - a choice of up to 225 flights a week
- Bookings through to 30 October 2010 may be made at flybe.com with fares from £28.99 one way including taxes and airport charges
Exeter Airport managing director Jamie Christon said: “We are delighted
to have 21 routes operating to and from Exeter with Flybe. The airline
is very popular with the people of the South West and we are pleased to
be working alongside the locally-based company.”
Mike Rutter, Flybe’s Chief Commercial Officer, comments: “With our return to full growth mode, we are delighted to be offering our Exeter passengers a brand new route to Hannover together with an extensive choice of affordable travel across Europe that also includes the return of our summer sun routes to regional France and Croatia through popular demand.
“Flybe remains committed to keeping Britain on the move. With holiday bookings already up on the same period last year, we are also pleased to report a significant return in business traffic over the last six months. We will continue to expand our route network and to providing innovative, quality travel options.”
Airport War Years