Offers & Promotions
- Flybe Flights Reduction
Only three Exeter routes affected (Newcastle operates until 28 March)
- Airport Launch for Safety Campaign
An awareness of the dangers of drink-driving and fatigue before beginning onward home journeys...
- Exeter Airport - Summer Growth
Passenger numbers have exceeded expectations
- Rigby Group Acquires Exeter Airport
Owner believes in the importance of regional airports
- Updates and Twitter Tweets
Stay in touch with email Newsletters and Twitter
For more information... click on the headline
21 Flybe summer routes include Hannover
Monday 29 March 2010
Flybe, the UK’s number one domestic airline, is now offering its 2010 Summer Schedule with a choice of 21 summer routes including Avignon, Bergerac, Dubrovnik, Norwich and Rennes plus a brand new service to Hannover in Germany (via NCL).
The airline’s summer routes from Exeter have been scheduled to attract both business and leisure travellers. They are ideal for those determined to seek out the most affordable travel bargains and who wish to fly with confidence with an airline that recently attracted global recognition by being the only UK carrier to feature in the prestigious US-published Forbes Top 10 on time arrival list of Global Major Carriers.
- Summer routes to Alicante, Amsterdam, Avignon, Belfast City, Bergerac, Dublin, Dubrovnik, Edinburgh, Faro, Glasgow, Guernsey, Jersey, Leeds Bradford, Malaga, Manchester, Newcastle, Norwich, Palma, Paris Charles De Gaulle and Rennes - a choice of up to 225 flights a week
- Bookings through to 30 October 2010 may be made at flybe.com with fares from £28.99 one way including taxes and airport charges
Exeter Airport managing director Jamie Christon said: “We are delighted
to have 21 routes operating to and from Exeter with Flybe. The airline
is very popular with the people of the South West and we are pleased to
be working alongside the locally-based company.”
Mike Rutter, Flybe’s Chief Commercial Officer, comments: “With our return to full growth mode, we are delighted to be offering our Exeter passengers a brand new route to Hannover together with an extensive choice of affordable travel across Europe that also includes the return of our summer sun routes to regional France and Croatia through popular demand.
“Flybe remains committed to keeping Britain on the move. With holiday bookings already up on the same period last year, we are also pleased to report a significant return in business traffic over the last six months. We will continue to expand our route network and to providing innovative, quality travel options.”
Airport War Years