Offers & Promotions
- Flybe discounts until 3 Feb...
UP TO 20 percent OFF HALF A MILLION SELECTED SEATS!
- The NORTHERN LIGHTS from the skys
A 3 hour flight to the stars in February...
- Sunshine Escapes from Exeter for 2015
Costa Del Sol... 7nts 4* B&B from £285pp
- SPAIN's sun deals on Majorca and the Costas...
7nts 3* B&B departing 28 May from £289pp
- New Normandy flights & short break Deauville deals
3nts 3* from £176pp
- Summer SPANISH New Year holiday deals
Costa Del Sol 7nts 3* B&B in June from £265pp
- Airport celebrates another year of growth
Almost 30,000 more passengers in 2014
- The fastest way to London - See the Race
Exeter to the centre of London
- Traffic diversion for drivers leaving Exeter Airport
No return traffic to A30 during six weeks of road widening work...
- No return traffic to A30
Traffic diversion for drivers leaving the airport
- New Flybe route to Deauville
Twice weekly service to Parisian Riviera
- Exeter Sun Routes Return with Flybe
Alicante, Faro, Malaga and Palma Mallorca on E195 jet aircraft
For more information... click on the headline
Flybe's new codeshare agreement with Air France
Monday 01 November 2010
Flybe’s new codeshare agreement with Air France is now giving customers an
exciting package of more choice, more flights, more routes, increased
frequency and enhanced services to and from France.
All Flybe Exeter/Paris services will now operate out of
Terminal 2E at Paris Charles de Gaulle airport, providing customers
with seamless and easy access to all of Air France’s extensive
The winter 2010/11 Exeter Flybe programme has also started and travellers now have a choice of 20 routes, including three new winter routes to Bergerac, Faro and Rennes (limited); the return of three popular ski routes to Chambery, Geneva and Salzburg and up to 176 flights a week.
Flybe’s full winter schedule includes 17 new routes across its network on an affordable range of services that includes key business routes, winter sun getaways and 10 popular European ski routes.
Flybe’s 20 Winter Routes from Exeter are:
- George Best Belfast City
- Paris Charles De Gaulle [Terminal 2E]
- Leeds Bradford
Three returning ski routes to Chambery, Geneva and Salzburg, available for travel through to 26th March 2011
* Three winter run routes to Alicante, Faro and Malaga
* Fares from £32.99 one way including taxes and airport charges. Full details and bookings at www.flybe.com
Mike Rutter, Flybe’s Chief Commercial Officer, comments: “The diversity of our winter network this year is greatly expanded with the new routes we have added. This also incorporates the wealth of additional opportunities resulting from the start of our new codeshare agreement with Air France - and also those offered by our established franchise partner, Loganair.
“Flybe is fully aware of the need to continue to provide affordable travel especially during these challenging economic times and we are confident that our extensive winter schedule includes the selection of popular routes, including winter sun and ski destinations that will allow families to keep on the move this winter.”
Airport War Years