Offers & Promotions
- Flybe discounts until 3 Feb...
UP TO 20 percent OFF HALF A MILLION SELECTED SEATS!
- The NORTHERN LIGHTS from the skys
A 3 hour flight to the stars in February...
- Sunshine Escapes from Exeter for 2015
Costa Del Sol... 7nts 4* B&B from £285pp
- SPAIN's sun deals on Majorca and the Costas...
7nts 3* B&B departing 28 May from £289pp
- New Normandy flights & short break Deauville deals
3nts 3* from £176pp
- Summer SPANISH New Year holiday deals
Costa Del Sol 7nts 3* B&B in June from £265pp
- Airport celebrates another year of growth
Almost 30,000 more passengers in 2014
- The fastest way to London - See the Race
Exeter to the centre of London
- Traffic diversion for drivers leaving Exeter Airport
No return traffic to A30 during six weeks of road widening work...
- No return traffic to A30
Traffic diversion for drivers leaving the airport
- New Flybe route to Deauville
Twice weekly service to Parisian Riviera
- Exeter Sun Routes Return with Flybe
Alicante, Faro, Malaga and Palma Mallorca on E195 jet aircraft
For more information... click on the headline
New Retail Outlet Arrives
Wednesday 20 April 2011A new retail outlet has arrived at the airport in the form of Maddies, a traditional market traders’ hand cart adorned with brightly coloured garments.
The shop, which is to be managed by former airport employee Anne Goble who had identified a gap in the airport’s retail marketplace, was officially opened by Jamie Christon.
Early indications are that the outlet selling sarongs, flip flops, tops and dresses together with costume jewellery will prove to be very popular with departing passengers who are looking for an opportunity to brighten up their holiday wear.
Situated in the check-in area of the main terminal building, Maddies, from Anne’s real name of Madeline, will operate seven days a week ahead of the flights to sunny destinations.
Airport War Years