Offers & Promotions
- Late TUI deal of the week.
Sharm El Sheikh 7 nights 4* All Inclusive departing 01/01/15 from £476pp
- Top winter CANARY ISLAND sun deals
Lanzarote 7nts 4* Half Board, depart 11 Jan - from £465pp
- LONDON CITY flights & hotel new ideas
2nts 4* B&B from £199pp
- Winter warmth Sharm el Sheikh Red Sea deals
7nts (11 Dec) 4* All Inclusive from £385pp
- LONDON CITY new flights & hotel ideas
2nts 3* B&B with flights from £135pp
- TUI Late Deal of the Week
Tenerife - 7 nights 3* All Inclusive from £360pp
- Christmas Getaway
20 percent busier than last year
- Exeter Sun Routes Return with Flybe
Alicante, Faro, Malaga and Palma Mallorca on E195 jet aircraft
- Air Passenger Duty abolished for children
APD change in Autumn Statement
- Exeter to Hong Kong
Seamless codeshare connections via Manchester
- Newcastle Returns
One-way fares on offer from under £40
- London City Airport flights start
One way fares from £34.99
For more information... click on the headline
Holidays 4U Ceases Trading
Wednesday 03 August 2011
Turkey specialist Holidays 4 UK Limited trading as Holidays 4U and Aegean Flights has gone into administration and has ceased trading with immediate effect.
Holidays 4U renewed its ATOL licence in March this year and therefore, if in resort, holidaymakers should be able complete their holidays. The CAA will then arrange repatriation for all customers in line with the scheduled end of their holiday.
- Passengers booked with Holidays 4U and scheduled to depart from Exeter on future flights, should not come to the airport on Sunday but check the advice at CAA ATOL Failure of Holidays 4 UK Limited or telephone 08444 933037
- Passengers who booked package holidays with Holidays 4 U will be able to
claim a full refund for their holidays from the CAA.
- Passengers who booked flight only will be able to claim this element and should make a claim for a refund through the CAA.
- Holidays may be available on alternative flights from Exeter. Please see the Summer Holidays from Exeter.
- ATOL-protected Holidays 4 U customers who are currently abroad and experiencing difficulties should contact the CAA formore information: 0044 (0)161 444 5810 or see CAA ATOL Failure of Holidays 4 UK Limited
Airport War Years