Offers & Promotions
- The NORTHERN LIGHTS from the skys
A 3 hour flight to the stars in February...
- Sunshine Escapes from Exeter for 2015
Costa Del Sol... 7nts 4* B&B from £285pp
- SPAIN's sun deals on Majorca and the Costas...
7nts 3* B&B departing 28 May from £289pp
- Late Thomson deal of the week...
Sharm El Sheikh 4* 7nts All Incusive £371pp
- New Normandy flights & short break Deauville deals
3nts 3* from £176pp
- Summer SPANISH New Year holiday deals
Costa Del Sol 7nts 3* B&B in June from £265pp
- Airport celebrates another year of growth
Almost 30,000 more passengers in 2014
- The fastest way to London - See the Race
Exeter to the centre of London
- Traffic diversion for drivers leaving Exeter Airport
No return traffic to A30 during six weeks of road widening work...
- No return traffic to A30
Traffic diversion for drivers leaving the airport
- New Flybe route to Deauville
Twice weekly service to Parisian Riviera
- Exeter Sun Routes Return with Flybe
Alicante, Faro, Malaga and Palma Mallorca on E195 jet aircraft
For more information... click on the headline
August Bank Holiday Peak
Saturday 27 August 2011There will be a summer air travel peak from Exeter Airport during the August bank holiday weekend and the month’s outbound and inbound passenger total will be over 80,000.
The most popular routes include the established favourites such as Majorca and Ibiza with some of the newer destinations of Antalya in Turkey and Tunisia also proving popular.
Flybe are will using the larger Embraer 195 jet on the Dublin scheduled service route with 118 passengers heading off to Ireland for the bank holiday and the Exeter-based airline’s Paris flights are also booked with families taking advantage of the long weekend to visit Disneyland.
Exeter Airport managing director Jamie Christon said: “Our staff are gearing up for one of the most demanding periods in the holiday calendar and as well as the outbound traffic we will welcome 180 Austrian tourists from Vienna during the weekend. This is one of a series of flights organised by the tour operator GTA-SKY-WAYS and the airline NIKI. The inbound tourists’ coach tour of Devon and Cornwall will bring much needed income to the local economy.”
Airport War Years