Offers & Promotions
- NEW city breaks in LONDON
Flights & 4 nts 3* b&b Knightsbridge from £265pp
- TUI Late Deal of the Week
Majorca, 7nts, 3* All Inclusive from £349pp
- Fly to the CANARY ISLANDS for a sunhine holiday
Lanzarote 7nts 4* All Inclusive from £545pp
- Late Deals and AUTUMN ESCAPES
Holidays and Breaks from Exeter
- May and June CYPRUS deals from Exeter
7nts 3* depart 8 June, from £335pp
- June Hidden Portugal Pricebuster
3* half board from £399pp including 3 tours
- Wider road for airport approach from A30
£1.4 million scheme to increase the width of the B3184
- Exeter on course for another year of growth
New London City service 'jewel' from October
- Newcastle Flights return to Exeter
Flybe will resume daily flights to Newcastle from Exeter starting 26 October 2014
- Airport Leads with New Aviation Navigation System
GPS instrument approaches to be introduced at Exeter...
- Royal visit to new training facility
The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall see the Fire Services Academy
- Stress-free Summer holiday departures
Great late deals from Exeter
For more information... click on the headline
August Bank Holiday Peak
Saturday 27 August 2011There will be a summer air travel peak from Exeter Airport during the August bank holiday weekend and the month’s outbound and inbound passenger total will be over 80,000.
The most popular routes include the established favourites such as Majorca and Ibiza with some of the newer destinations of Antalya in Turkey and Tunisia also proving popular.
Flybe are will using the larger Embraer 195 jet on the Dublin scheduled service route with 118 passengers heading off to Ireland for the bank holiday and the Exeter-based airline’s Paris flights are also booked with families taking advantage of the long weekend to visit Disneyland.
Exeter Airport managing director Jamie Christon said: “Our staff are gearing up for one of the most demanding periods in the holiday calendar and as well as the outbound traffic we will welcome 180 Austrian tourists from Vienna during the weekend. This is one of a series of flights organised by the tour operator GTA-SKY-WAYS and the airline NIKI. The inbound tourists’ coach tour of Devon and Cornwall will bring much needed income to the local economy.”
Airport War Years