Offers & Promotions
- Flybe Flights Reduction
Only three Exeter routes affected (Newcastle operates until 28 March)
- Airport Launch for Safety Campaign
An awareness of the dangers of drink-driving and fatigue before beginning onward home journeys...
- Exeter Airport - Summer Growth
Passenger numbers have exceeded expectations
- Rigby Group Acquires Exeter Airport
Owner believes in the importance of regional airports
- Updates and Twitter Tweets
Stay in touch with email Newsletters and Twitter
For more information... click on the headline
Flybe's Winter Schedule
Monday 31 October 2011
Flybe, Europe’s largest regional airline and the UK’s Number One Domestic carrier, started operating its 2011/12 Winter programme yesterday offering passengers at Exeter International Airport a choice of up to 160 flights a week on a comprehensive range of 16 routes across its UK and Europe network including popular winter sun destinations Malaga and Alicante and ski routes Chambery, Geneva and Salzburg. Tickets are on sale for booking at flybe.com from £33.99 one way including taxes and charges.
In committing to keeping Britain on the move during these continued economically challenging times, Flybe is offering its business and leisure passengers a comprehensive choice of routes with convenient schedules. Key to ‘the Flybe difference’ is offering a more enjoyable low fare travel experience through its quality service ethic, which includes free assigned seating for all passengers and Executive Lounges for its Premium passengers.
Andrew Strong, Flybe UK’s Managing Director, comments: “Our extensive selection of routes from Exeter this coming winter gives both business and leisure travellers the choice of affordable travel to key destinations from their local airport.”
Exeter Airport's Operations Director Stephen Wiltshire said: “We are very pleased that the Exeter-based airline’s level of domestic and overseas services will match that of the previous winter season for our South West passengers. Skiers will once again be able to fly to the Alps and enjoy the convenience of the links to Chambery, Geneva and Salzburg but the Alicante and Malaga routes will also prove popular with those wanting some winter warmth.”
Mr Strong added: “Flybe is aware of the need to continue to provide affordable travel and we are confident that our winter schedule offers an attractive selection of routes, including winter sun and ski destinations that will allow Britain to remain on the move this winter.”
Key Exeter Facts:
· Winter routes to Alicante, Amsterdam, Belfast City, Chambery, Dublin, Edinburgh, Geneva, Glasgow, Guernsey, Jersey, Leeds Bradford, Manchester, Malaga, Newcastle, Paris Charles de Gaulle and Salzburg - with a choice of up to 160 flights a week
· Tickets are on sale now for booking at flybe.com from £33.99 one way including taxes and charges
· Flybe’s winter schedule includes the return of popular ski routes to Chambery and Geneva and Salzburg as well as winter sun routes to Malaga and Alicante
Airport War Years