Offers & Promotions
- Flybe discounts until 3 Feb...
UP TO 20 percent OFF HALF A MILLION SELECTED SEATS!
- The NORTHERN LIGHTS from the skys
A 3 hour flight to the stars in February...
- Sunshine Escapes from Exeter for 2015
Costa Del Sol... 7nts 4* B&B from £285pp
- SPAIN's sun deals on Majorca and the Costas...
7nts 3* B&B departing 28 May from £289pp
- New Normandy flights & short break Deauville deals
3nts 3* from £176pp
- Summer SPANISH New Year holiday deals
Costa Del Sol 7nts 3* B&B in June from £265pp
- Airport celebrates another year of growth
Almost 30,000 more passengers in 2014
- The fastest way to London - See the Race
Exeter to the centre of London
- Traffic diversion for drivers leaving Exeter Airport
No return traffic to A30 during six weeks of road widening work...
- No return traffic to A30
Traffic diversion for drivers leaving the airport
- New Flybe route to Deauville
Twice weekly service to Parisian Riviera
- Exeter Sun Routes Return with Flybe
Alicante, Faro, Malaga and Palma Mallorca on E195 jet aircraft
For more information... click on the headline
Wooden sculpture promotes airport art
Friday 02 March 2012A unique piece of wooden art by Rob Heard has been ‘checked-in’ at Exeter Airport to promote an arts exhibition at the Exeter Flying Club building on Sunday 3 March.
One of the artist’s Bough House sculptures will be on display the main terminal building over the weekend. It has a series of aerial walkways and staircases leading to rooms under fairytale turrets. Rob Heard’s work, which has taken several months to create, was constructed on the edge of Exmoor with inspiration from the surrounding rolling countryside, and it evolved as part of a free-flowing creative journey which had no natural limit.
The sculpture will draw attention to the main exhibition which will show arts and crafts made by ‘Ladies in Aviation’ and ‘Pilots in Art’. Paintings, jewellery, cards and wearable art will be on display from 10am until 4pm at the Aviation South West supported event.
Airport War Years