Offers & Promotions
- NEW city breaks in LONDON
Flights & 4 nts 3* b&b Knightsbridge from £265pp
- TUI Late Deal of the Week
Majorca, 7nts, 3* All Inclusive from £349pp
- Fly to the CANARY ISLANDS for a sunhine holiday
Lanzarote 7nts 4* All Inclusive from £545pp
- Late Deals and AUTUMN ESCAPES
Holidays and Breaks from Exeter
- May and June CYPRUS deals from Exeter
7nts 3* depart 8 June, from £335pp
- June Hidden Portugal Pricebuster
3* half board from £399pp including 3 tours
- Exeter on course for another year of growth
New London City service 'jewel' from October
- Newcastle Flights return to Exeter
Flybe will resume daily flights to Newcastle from Exeter starting 26 October 2014
- Airport Leads with New Aviation Navigation System
GPS instrument approaches to be introduced at Exeter...
- Royal visit to new training facility
The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall see the Fire Services Academy
- Stress-free Summer holiday departures
Great late deals from Exeter
- Updates and Twitter Tweets
Stay in touch with email Newsletters and Twitter
For more information... click on the headline
Largest aircraft approach
Tuesday 18 December 2012A rare event occurred over Exeter Airport this lunchtime when Air Traffic Control staff invited Airbus to do an approach with the world’s largest commercial aircraft.
Airbus flew their double-deck A380 aircraft from their assembly base at Toulouse in France via Exeter to Filton to mark the airfield’s closure after 102 years and collect wing building equipment.
The A380 can be fitted out to carry up to 853 passengers but this demonstration aircraft with test apparatus on the lower deck, then carried just 60 BAe and Filton Air Traffic Control staff on a local flight as a thank you for the part they played in the development of the aircraft.
Airport War Years