Offers & Promotions
- Top September & October Deals
Amsterdam 2nts B&B 4* from £245pp
- Late TUI deal of the week.
Ibiza - All Inclusive - Departing 14/10/15 - £344pp
- Late Season Summer Sun Deals
e.g. Turkey 4* 7nts All Inclusive from £509pp
- September City and Sun Offers
Tenerife 4* 7nts All inclusive from £499pp
- August and September offers
Dublin flights + 2nts 3* B&B from £229pp
- Top city & sunshine Deals
Menorca 7nts 4* Half Board from £385pp
- Glasgow direct flights return
Four days a week from 25 October 2015
- Flybe Winter Schedule - Now on Sale
12 routes with one way fares from £24.99 including taxes and charges
- Passenger numbers back to 2009 levels
Continued Exeter Airport passenger growth
- Flybe & Emirates offer One Stop to the World
New Exeter worldwide connections via Manchester
- Flybe winter programme available for booking
Sun routes extended & London City returns earlier
- Exeter to Hong Kong
Seamless codeshare connections via Manchester
For more information... click on the headline
Largest aircraft approach
Tuesday 18 December 2012A rare event occurred over Exeter Airport this lunchtime when Air Traffic Control staff invited Airbus to do an approach with the world’s largest commercial aircraft.
Airbus flew their double-deck A380 aircraft from their assembly base at Toulouse in France via Exeter to Filton to mark the airfield’s closure after 102 years and collect wing building equipment.
The A380 can be fitted out to carry up to 853 passengers but this demonstration aircraft with test apparatus on the lower deck, then carried just 60 BAe and Filton Air Traffic Control staff on a local flight as a thank you for the part they played in the development of the aircraft.
Airport War Years