Offers & Promotions
- NEW city breaks in LONDON
Flights & 4 nts 3* b&b Knightsbridge from £265pp
- TUI Late Deal of the Week
Majorca, 7nts, 3* All Inclusive from £349pp
- Fly to the CANARY ISLANDS for a sunhine holiday
Lanzarote 7nts 4* All Inclusive from £545pp
- Late Deals and AUTUMN ESCAPES
Holidays and Breaks from Exeter
- May and June CYPRUS deals from Exeter
7nts 3* depart 8 June, from £335pp
- June Hidden Portugal Pricebuster
3* half board from £399pp including 3 tours
- Exeter on course for another year of growth
New London City service 'jewel' from October
- Newcastle Flights return to Exeter
Flybe will resume daily flights to Newcastle from Exeter starting 26 October 2014
- Airport Leads with New Aviation Navigation System
GPS instrument approaches to be introduced at Exeter...
- Royal visit to new training facility
The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall see the Fire Services Academy
- Stress-free Summer holiday departures
Great late deals from Exeter
- Updates and Twitter Tweets
Stay in touch with email Newsletters and Twitter
For more information... click on the headline
Farewell to Exeter ATC for Budgie
Friday 20 December 2013David Thomas, who has been with the airport for over forty years, has retired today.
Dave ‘Budgie’ Thomas of the airport's Air Traffic Control remembers the days when three runways were operational, and the first 'inclusive tour' holidays with a Spantax DC9 departed in the early 70s. He made his way up the promotion rankings to the top and leaves the airport as Air Traffic Services Manager.
Matt Roach, Exeter Airport's managing director said: "Dave has been at the airport for an incredible 43 years. He will now have more time for his golf and sailing, and we all wish him well in his retirement."
See more at the Express and Echo
Airport War Years