Offers & Promotions
- Late deal of the week from Thomson
Menorca - All Inclusive - departing 12/10/15 from £314pp
- Top September & October Deals
Amsterdam 2nts B&B 4* from £245pp
- Late TUI deal of the week.
Ibiza - All Inclusive - Departing 14/10/15 - £344pp
- Late Season Summer Sun Deals
e.g. Turkey 4* 7nts All Inclusive from £509pp
- September City and Sun Offers
Tenerife 4* 7nts All inclusive from £499pp
- August and September offers
Dublin flights + 2nts 3* B&B from £229pp
- Glasgow direct flights return
Four days a week from 25 October 2015
- Flybe Winter Schedule - Now on Sale
12 routes with one way fares from £24.99 including taxes and charges
- Passenger numbers back to 2009 levels
Continued Exeter Airport passenger growth
- Flybe & Emirates offer One Stop to the World
New Exeter worldwide connections via Manchester
- Flybe winter programme available for booking
Sun routes extended & London City returns earlier
- Exeter to Hong Kong
Seamless codeshare connections via Manchester
For more information... click on the headline
Farewell to Exeter ATC for Budgie
Friday 20 December 2013David Thomas, who has been with the airport for over forty years, has retired today.
Dave ‘Budgie’ Thomas of the airport's Air Traffic Control remembers the days when three runways were operational, and the first 'inclusive tour' holidays with a Spantax DC9 departed in the early 70s. He made his way up the promotion rankings to the top and leaves the airport as Air Traffic Services Manager.
Matt Roach, Exeter Airport's managing director said: "Dave has been at the airport for an incredible 43 years. He will now have more time for his golf and sailing, and we all wish him well in his retirement."
See more at the Express and Echo
Airport War Years