Offers & Promotions
- SPAIN's sun deals on Majorca and the Costas...
7nts 3* B&B departing 28 May from £289pp
- Late Thomson deal of the week...
Sharm El Sheikh 4* 7nts All Incusive £371pp
- New Normandy flights & short break Deauville deals
3nts 3* from £176pp
- Summer SPANISH New Year holiday deals
Costa Del Sol 7nts 3* B&B in June from £265pp
- TUI Late Deal of the Week
Tenerife - 7 nights 3* All Inclusive from £360pp
- May and June CYPRUS deals from Exeter
7nts 3* depart 8 June, from £335pp
- Airport celebrates another year of growth
Almost 30,000 more passengers in 2014
- The fastest way to London - See the Race
Exeter to the centre of London
- Traffic diversion for drivers leaving Exeter Airport
No return traffic to A30 during six weeks of road widening work...
- No return traffic to A30
Traffic diversion for drivers leaving the airport
- New Flybe route to Deauville
Twice weekly service to Parisian Riviera
- Exeter Sun Routes Return with Flybe
Alicante, Faro, Malaga and Palma Mallorca on E195 jet aircraft
For more information... click on the headline
Farewell to Exeter ATC for Budgie
Friday 20 December 2013David Thomas, who has been with the airport for over forty years, has retired today.
Dave ‘Budgie’ Thomas of the airport's Air Traffic Control remembers the days when three runways were operational, and the first 'inclusive tour' holidays with a Spantax DC9 departed in the early 70s. He made his way up the promotion rankings to the top and leaves the airport as Air Traffic Services Manager.
Matt Roach, Exeter Airport's managing director said: "Dave has been at the airport for an incredible 43 years. He will now have more time for his golf and sailing, and we all wish him well in his retirement."
See more at the Express and Echo
Airport War Years