Offers & Promotions
- SPAIN'S Costa De La Luz...
Holiday deals from £590pp - 7nts 4* half board departing 4 July
- TUNISIA holiday offers
June or July departures from £443pp
- Late offers to MADEIRA
Departing Monday 1 July
- IBIZA late deals
7nts, 4*, half board, depart 19 June from £613pp
- NEWSLETTERS AND TWEETS
In-box Offers - subscribe now
- Bank Holiday Getaway
15 thousand inbound and outbound passengers
- Price Lock-Down with Flybe
Hold a fare for 24 hours
- Nice returns Twice-weekly
More French departures on Tuesdays and Saturdays
- Hampton by Hilton HOTEL opens
120-guestroom hotel offering convenient, quality, affordable accommodation
- 10 years of Dublin flights with Flybe
Onward Long Haul without APD!
- The Christmas Markets of Prague
A Festive Czech Day-Break
Check-in TimesDeparting passengers are requested to attend the check-in desks, or self service kiosk (then check-in desk for hold baggage check-in) in the Main Terminal Building (Departures), at the time stipulated by the airline, on the booking confirmation and no later than the check-in closure time, usually:
- Chartered Holiday Flights - (open 3 hours ahead of flight time)
Check-in closed 60 mins ahead of flight time
- International Scheduled - (open 2 hours ahead of flight time)
Check-in closed 45 mins ahead of flight time
- Domestic Scheduled - (open 2 hours ahead of flight time)
Check-in closed 30 mins ahead of flight time
ALLOW TIME FOR PARKING AND QUEUES FOR SECURITY AT PEAK TIMES
The Terminal is CLOSED following the last aircraft movement
of the day.
The Terminal is OPEN for the first flight of the day to allow for the check-in of passengers at the times stipulated by the airline or holiday company (above). Passengers may therefore wish to use the on-site hotel Hampton by Hilton.
- Official airport car parks are recommended and bookings in advance for discount rates.
- Exeter Airport has just one terminal with check-in, the security search area, the departure lounge and boarding gates in close proximity to each other.
- Departing passengers should attend the appropriate check-in desk (or use the self-service check-in) in the main terminal building, with the appropriate travel documents, before the minimum check-in time stipulated by the airline or holiday company.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere within the airport buildings.
- The boarding card issued at check-in will be required at the security search area and at the boarding gate.
- The land-side facilities include a café, shop and the currency exchange and after security search the air-side facilities include the departure lounge, café, bar, restaurant and shops.
- Passengers should follow the Departures signs to the security search area in good time for the flight and allow time for possible delays during busy processing periods.
- Passengers will be advised on the flight information screens and on the PA system when to attend the appropriate boarding gate area.
- Mobile telephones should not be used when boarding the aircraft.
- Passengers will be asked to use the supervised green walkways when boarding the aircraft or the air-side bus where the aircraft stand is remote from the terminal.
- Check the airport's Travel Document Advice
- Check the airport's Disability Advice if appropriate
- Check the airport's Baby & Child Advice if appropriate
- Check the airport's Travel Information