Offers & Promotions
- See our GREAT LATE DEALS
Malta and more from £459pp 4* 7nts Full Board
- MAJORCA summer deals from Exeter
14nts 4* Half Board from £799pp
- May and June CYPRUS deals from Exeter
7nts 3* depart 8 June, from £335pp
- June Hidden Portugal Pricebuster
3* half board from £399pp including 3 tours
- Late Deals with Red Sea Holidays
Explore Hurghada or Sharm el Sheikh
- NEWSLETTERS AND TWEETS
In-box Offers - subscribe now
- Newcastle Flights return to Exeter
Flybe will resume daily flights to Newcastle from Exeter starting 26 October 2014
- Airport Leads with New Aviation Navigation System
GPS instrument approaches to be introduced at Exeter...
- Royal visit to new training facility
The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall see the Fire Services Academy
- Stress-free Summer holiday departures
Great late deals from Exeter
- Exeter Airport owner acquires Norwich Airport
Rigby Group plc, has completed its third UK regional airport acquisition
- D-Day 70yrs on
47 Dakotas with paratroops departed from Exeter on 6 June 1944
Check-in, Transfer & Departure
Departing passengers are requested to attend the self service kiosk, then the automated baggage check-in for hold baggage, in the Main Terminal Building (Departures) at the time stipulated by the airline
- email check-in - Printable boarding pass
- mobile phone check-in - SMS message and QR code
- web check-in - Printable boarding pass
- self service check-in - Boarding pass printed at airport kiosk
airport desk check-in - Assisted by agent at desk
Check-in (other airlines)Departing passengers are requested to attend the check-in desks in the Main Terminal Building at the time stipulated by the airline e.g. Thomson or Skybus
- Chartered Holiday Flights - (open 3 hours ahead of flight time)
Check-in closed 60 mins ahead of flight time
- International Scheduled - (open 2 hours ahead of flight time)
Check-in closed 45 mins ahead of flight time
- Domestic Scheduled - (open 2 hours ahead of flight time)
Check-in closed 30 mins ahead of flight time
ALLOW TIME FOR PARKING AND QUEUES FOR SECURITY AT PEAK TIMES
The Terminal is CLOSED following the last aircraft movement of the day. Passengers may therefore wish to use the on-site hotel: Hampton by Hilton.
The Terminal is OPEN to allow for the check-in of passengers for the first flight of the day at the times stipulated by the airline or holiday company (above).
- Official airport car parks are recommended and booking in advance for discount rates.
- Exeter Airport has just one terminal with check-in, the security search area, the departure lounge and boarding gates in close proximity to each other.
- Departing passengers should attend the appropriate check-in desk (or use the self-service check-in) in the main terminal building, with the appropriate travel documents, before the minimum check-in time stipulated by the airline or holiday company.
- Passengers should be aware that smoking is not permitted anywhere within the airport buildings.
- The boarding card issued at check-in will be required at the security search area and at the boarding gate.
- The land-side facilities include a café, shop and the currency exchange and after security search the air-side facilities include the departure lounge, café, bar, restaurant and shops.
- Passengers should follow the Departures signs to the security search area in good time for the flight and allow time for possible delays during busy processing periods.
- Passengers will be advised on the flight information screens and on the PA system when to attend the appropriate boarding gate area.
- Mobile phones should not be used when boarding the aircraft.
- Passengers will be asked to use the supervised green walkways when boarding the aircraft or the air-side bus where the aircraft stand is remote from the terminal.
- Passengers are advised that appropriate clothing is recommended for the transfer from the terminal to the aircraft during inclement weather as this airport does not operate air bridges.
Flight TransferFor onward flights passengers should:
- Collect baggage from the reclaim belt
unless there is an onward arrangement with the airlines
- Follow Flight Transfer signs and walk out of the Arrivals building
- Enter the Departures building (50 metres)
- Check-in for the onward flight at either the Self Service Kiosk (flybe) or at one of the Check-in desks (Skybus desk 10)
- Check the airport's Travel Document Advice
- Check the airport's Security and Baggage Advice
- Check the airport's Disability Advice if appropriate
- Check the airport's Baby & Child Advice if appropriate
- Check the airport's Travel Information
VAT Refund Document
- Passengers who have used a UK retailer participating in the VAT Retail Export Scheme, who are going to a final destination outside the EC, should post the refund document in the HM Customs & Excise post box situated in the check-in hall near the cafe.
- Customs officials will collect it and if all requirements have been met, they will contact the retailer to arrange the VAT refund.
- Please also see: hmrc.gov.uk