Offers & Promotions
- Flybe Flights Reduction
Only three Exeter routes affected (Newcastle operates until 28 March)
- Airport Launch for Safety Campaign
An awareness of the dangers of drink-driving and fatigue before beginning onward home journeys...
- Exeter Airport - Summer Growth
Passenger numbers have exceeded expectations
- Rigby Group Acquires Exeter Airport
Owner believes in the importance of regional airports
- Updates and Twitter Tweets
Stay in touch with email Newsletters and Twitter
The Flight Departures information is not intended as guidance for check-in. Passengers are always requested to check-in at the time advised by the airline and no later than the airport's Minimum Check-in Times.
- Car Park 1 has a minimum £1 charge for up to 30 minutes parking
- Car Park 4 offers a FREE 10 minute Drop-off / Pick-up period
- Persons with reduced mobility may request a free period in Car Park 1 using the barrier intercom and taxi drivers may apply for a discount card
|1600||10DEC13||BE311||JERSEY / GUERNSEY|
|2325||10DEC13||EXS005G||EAST MIDLANDS||ROYAL MAIL|
|2340||10DEC13||AWC003G||LONDON STANSTED||ROYAL MAIL|
International Airport is not liable for any inconvenience or loss
suffered as the result of the reliance this information.
Flight Information is also available on Flightline: 01392 367 433 (option 1). In the event of severe delay or cancellation, further information may be available on: 01392 367 433 (option 2) or Important Information