Offers & Promotions
- Winter Sun in Gran Canaria
7nts 3* All Inclusive in Feb from £425pp
- Winter DUBLIN short breaks
2nts 3* B&B depart 17 Jan, from £179pp
- May & June MAJORCA offers
7nts 3* half board Departing 31 May from £299pp
- Winter getaways in SPAIN for Feb & March
3nts 5* Full Board from £235pp
- NEWSLETTERS AND TWEETS
In-box Offers - subscribe now
- Christmas Getaway
Seven thousand passengers over the next four days
- Farewell to Exeter ATC for Budgie
David Thomas departs after an incredible 43 years of service...
- New London Runways Report
A more definite move to supporting regional airports - encouraged by Exeter...
- Flybe Flights Reduction
Only three Exeter routes affected (Newcastle operates until 28 March)
- Airport Launch for Safety Campaign
An awareness of the dangers of drink-driving and fatigue before beginning onward home journeys...
- Exeter Airport - Summer Growth
Passenger numbers have exceeded expectations
|1825||22DEC13||BE312||JERSEY / GUERNSEY|
Exeter International Airport is not liable for any inconvenience or loss suffered as the result of the reliance this information.
Flight Information is also available on Flightline: 01392 367 433 (option 1). In the event of severe delay or cancellation, further information may be available on: 01392 367 433 (option 2)
- Expected times are usually displayed when the aircraft has departed the distant airport.
- Estimated times may be displayed where a large variation to the scheduled time is anticipated.
- Landed times will be displayed when the aircraft has arrived at Exeter Airport.
- Diverted aircraft information will be displayed if the aircraft is diverted to another airport.
- Cancelled flights will be displayed if the aircraft is not departing on the scheduled service. More details may be available at Important Information