- First Spitfire Passenger Flights from Exeter
Fly in the iconic aircraft over Devon
- Flybe Top for On Time Performance
Exeter headquartered airline heads CAA Punctuality Statistics
- All Flybe winter flights now on sale
Bookings open for winter including Alicante and Malaga
- News and Features from Flybe
The Flybe in-flight FLIGHT TIME magazine
- Updates and Twitter Tweets
Stay in touch with email Newsletters and Twitter
Offers & Promotions
... information also available on Flightline: 01392 367 433 (option 1).
Exeter Airport is not liable for any inconvenience or loss suffered as the result of the reliance this information.
- Expected times are usually displayed when the aircraft has departed the distant airport.
- Estimated times may be displayed where a large variation to the scheduled time is anticipated.
- Landed times will be displayed when the aircraft has arrived at Exeter Airport.
- Diverted aircraft information will be displayed if the aircraft is diverted to another airport.
- Cancelled flights will be displayed if the aircraft is not departing on the scheduled service. More details may be available at Important Information