- All Flybe winter flights now on sale
Bookings open for winter including Alicante and Malaga
- Summer Routes Start
May flights take off from Exeter
- Thomson and First Choice increase 2017 capacity
New Flexible Breaks included for Next Summer
- Flybe winter flights now on sale
Winter routes to Spain for the first time
- Flybe and Virgin Atlantic new routes to the US
Connect onto the Virgin Atlantic flights at Manchester
- News and Features from Flybe
The Flybe in-flight FLIGHT TIME magazine
|1115||28MAY16||IOS508||ISLES OF SCILLY||en route EXPECTED 1230|
|1300||28MAY16||BE1302||LONDON CITY||en route EXPECTED 1310|
|1315||28MAY16||BE304||DUBLIN||en route EXPECTED 1315|
|1430||28MAY16||TOM6601||PALMA DE MALLORCA||estimated ? 1530|
|1450||28MAY16||BE4332||FARO||en route EXPECTED 1436|
|1545||28MAY16||IOS514||ISLES OF SCILLY|
|1600||28MAY16||IOS516||ISLES OF SCILLY|
... information also available on Flightline: 01392 367 433 (option 1).
Exeter Airport is not liable for any inconvenience or loss suffered as the result of the reliance this information.
- Expected times are usually displayed when the aircraft has departed the distant airport.
- Estimated times may be displayed where a large variation to the scheduled time is anticipated.
- Landed times will be displayed when the aircraft has arrived at Exeter Airport.
- Diverted aircraft information will be displayed if the aircraft is diverted to another airport.
- Cancelled flights will be displayed if the aircraft is not departing on the scheduled service. More details may be available at Important Information