Offers & Promotions
- Late Deals and AUTUMN ESCAPES
Holidays and Breaks from Exeter
- See our GREAT LATE DEALS
Malta and more from £459pp 4* 7nts Full Board
- MAJORCA summer deals from Exeter
14nts 4* Half Board from £799pp
- May and June CYPRUS deals from Exeter
7nts 3* depart 8 June, from £335pp
- June Hidden Portugal Pricebuster
3* half board from £399pp including 3 tours
- Late Deals with Red Sea Holidays
Explore Hurghada or Sharm el Sheikh
- Newcastle Flights return to Exeter
Flybe will resume daily flights to Newcastle from Exeter starting 26 October 2014
- Airport Leads with New Aviation Navigation System
GPS instrument approaches to be introduced at Exeter...
- Royal visit to new training facility
The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall see the Fire Services Academy
- Stress-free Summer holiday departures
Great late deals from Exeter
- Exeter Airport owner acquires Norwich Airport
Rigby Group plc, has completed its third UK regional airport acquisition
- D-Day 70yrs on
47 Dakotas with paratroops departed from Exeter on 6 June 1944
Exeter Airport's website translation is produced by state-of-the-art technology from Google, without the intervention of human translators.
Automatic translation is very difficult so Google translation will not have the fluency of a native speaker or a professional translator as the meaning of words depends on the context in which they are used. It may be some time before we can offer a quick and seamless translation experience but in the interim, we hope you find this service useful for most purposes.
You can help make the translation more accurate by using the feedback facility. Simply use the "Suggest a better translation" link or contact Google to contribute large amounts of bilingual or multilingual texts to the system.