Offers & Promotions
- May and June LANZAROTE deals
7nts 3* half board departing 18 May from £355pp
- May and June TENERIFE deals from Exeter
7nts 4* half board, Depart 6 May, from £349pp
- June Hidden Portugal Pricebuster
3* half board from £399pp including 3 tours
- Balearic Holidays on MENORCA
4* half board depart 9 May from £495pp
- Spring and Summer IBIZA holidays
7nts 3* half board from £389pp
- Late Deals with Red Sea Holidays
Explore Hurghada or Sharm el Sheikh
- New London City Airport route from October
Three times a day to the capital...
- Easter Airport Getaway
More Paris and a wide rage of holidays - Canary Islands to the Isles of Scilly...
- First Malta Flight of 2014
Locally made biscuits for captain and crew...
- New look Purple Plane for Flybe
Distinctive aircraft flies into service marking brand refresh
- POLAND FLIGHTS ?
Which airports would best meet the needs...
- Isles of Scilly flights start six day service
The journey is part of the holiday experience...
- On routes outside the UK - Passports will be required for adults, children and infants.
- Republic of Ireland passengers must have a form of ID which proves their nationality/citizenship.
- On UK domestic routes - Photographic Identification will be required for all adults.
- Booking confirmation will be required for inspection at check-in or the security search area.
- Boarding Cards will be required for inspection at the security search area and before boarding.
- European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) entitles UK travellers to reduced-cost, sometimes free, medical treatment that becomes necessary while in a European Economic Area (EEA) country or Switzerland. (EHIC replaced the E111 from 1 Jan 2006)
- Travel insurance is recommended for all journeys and insurance documents should be carried at all times.
Passports & Visas
Passengers on routes outside the UK must a hold a full ten-year passport, in good condition and valid for a minimum period (usually at least six months) beyond the date of re-entry to the country. For visa requirements, contact the Consulate or Embassy of the country you are planning to visit. The UK Passport Service has tips and full details of immigration requirements.
UK Border Agency officers will scan passports of all passengers who have been outside the UK and cross-check details. Only those people who have the right to enter the United Kingdom are allowed to do so.
For the Republic of Ireland all passengers must have a form of ID which proves their nationality/citizenship for immigration purposes.
For a Domestic UK flight the following are examples of Photo ID that may be accepted by the airline:
- A valid passport
- An expired passport (up to two years)
- Valid photographic driving licence (or provisional)
- Valid photographic EU or Swiss national ID
- Valid armed forces or police ID
- Photographic disabled badge
- University/college ID or National Union of Students photo card
- Council issued bus pass (senior citizens only)
Passengers are advised to check the airline's requirements e.g. Flybe