Passenger Services Agent (Customer Service) – Fixed term
Do you have a passion for customer service? Are you approachable and helpful when dealing with passengers?
This job could be for you, working as a team member in the Passenger Services Department providing services to the airport’s airlines and passengers. An opportunity to get a taste of airport life.
You will provide all necessary help and support to passengers as required during the busy summer season. This may include check in, baggage processing, reservations and ticketing, boarding of flights, greeting arriving passengers, provide special passenger assistance, handle customer complaints and other duties as assigned.
You will have previous customer service experience and excellent communication skills.
The role requires the escorting of passengers outside of the terminal building. Therefore you will be outside for parts of your role in diverse weather conditions.
It is essential for the position that you have:
- A confident approach when dealing with the public
- 12 months employment history within the UK
This is a shift working post, covering the operational hours of the airport. There maybe occasions when you must be prepared to remain at work, if the situation demands with short notice.
What’s on offer:
- 21 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro-rated PT)
- Life Assurance
- Workplace pension scheme
- Free on-site airport parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Complimentary use of lounge facilities when flying from the airport
- Discounts with local leisure facility & Fred Olsen Holidays
- Discounts with Airport retailers including the restaurant and World Duty Free
- Discounts with Eden Hotel Collection
- Comprehensive training package
- Full uniform provided
To apply please send your CV to the HR department by clicking this link (email)
If preferred you can also apply in writing enclosing your CV to the address below:-
Human Resources Assistant
Tel: 01392 354 902
Exeter Airport is an Equal Opportunities Employer