Security Officer – Days (Male & Female)
Our Security colleagues are the heart of the airport. Do you have the natural ability to look after people from all walks of life? Have a passion, to provide the best airport service for the passenger.
You will keep passengers and colleagues safe whilst giving them a great experience.
No experience is required; we’ll give you all the training you need to succeed.
You’ll learn how to screen passengers, read x-ray monitors and identify risks.
It is essential for the position that you have:
- Full driving licence
- Good colour perception
- Methodical approach to closely follow procedures
- Good customer service skills
- 12 months employment history within the UK
This is a shift working post, and there maybe occasions when you must be prepared to remain at work, if the situation demands.
Shift Pattern – 3 on 3 off working earlies & lates for 11 or 12 hours per shift. (The hours will cover the operational hours of the airport)
What’s on offer:
- 21 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro-rated PT)
- Life Assurance
- Workplace pension scheme
- Free on-site airport parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Complimentary use of lounge facilities when flying from the airport
- Discounts with local leisure facility & Fred Olsen Holidays
- Discounts with Airport retailers including the restaurant and World Duty Free
- Discounts with Eden Hotel Collection
- Comprehensive training package
- Full uniform provided
To apply please send your CV to the HR department by clicking this link (email)
If preferred you can also apply in writing enclosing your CV to the address below:-
Human Resources Assistant
If further information is required please feel free to call 01392 354902
Exeter Airport is an Equal Opportunities Employer