Offers & Promotions
- SPAIN's sun deals on Majorca and the Costas...
7nts 3* B&B departing 28 May from £289pp
- Late Thomson deal of the week...
Sharm El Sheikh 4* 7nts All Incusive £371pp
- New Normandy flights & short break Deauville deals
3nts 3* from £176pp
- Summer SPANISH New Year holiday deals
Costa Del Sol 7nts 3* B&B in June from £265pp
- TUI Late Deal of the Week
Tenerife - 7 nights 3* All Inclusive from £360pp
- May and June CYPRUS deals from Exeter
7nts 3* depart 8 June, from £335pp
- Airport celebrates another year of growth
Almost 30,000 more passengers in 2014
- The fastest way to London - See the Race
Exeter to the centre of London
- Traffic diversion for drivers leaving Exeter Airport
No return traffic to A30 during six weeks of road widening work...
- No return traffic to A30
Traffic diversion for drivers leaving the airport
- New Flybe route to Deauville
Twice weekly service to Parisian Riviera
- Exeter Sun Routes Return with Flybe
Alicante, Faro, Malaga and Palma Mallorca on E195 jet aircraft
General Aviation (GA) Pilot Briefing is situated Exeter Corporate Aviation (08:00-19:00). At other times please attend Air Traffic Control adjacent to the Main Terminal Building.
tel: 01392 354 915
The NATS Aeronautical Information Service website posts notices relating to safety, navigation, technical, administrative and legal matters. eg:
- Exeter Aerodrome - Textual Data
- Aerodrome Chart
- Aircraft Parking/Docking Chart
- ATC Surveillance Minimum Altitude Chart
Please see Managing the Impact of Aircraft Noise and other items on the Environmental page.
Based pilots should also be aware of the information within Exeter Airport's Aerodrome Manual and Important Airfield Information (IAI) posted on Airfield Users Information (Based Users Only - Request Password).
The refuelling section supply AVTUR and AVGAS fuel.
"Into plane" facilities are provided using a fleet of refuelling vehicles.
Private Pilot Refuelling Hours (local) Summer (BST)
Mon-Fri: 08.00-19.00 | Sat: 08.00-18.00 | Sun: 09.00-19.00
Approach bars and runway lighting
Aerodrome Elevation: 100 feet
Navigational Aids: ILS, Radar, DRDF, NDB, DME (36x)
Exeter Corporate Aviation (ECA) offers a range of services for private executive aircraft.