Offers & Promotions
- TUI Late Deal of the Week
Menorca, 7nts, 3* self catering from £298
- Late Deals and AUTUMN ESCAPES
Holidays and Breaks from Exeter
- See our GREAT LATE DEALS
Malta and more from £459pp 4* 7nts Full Board
- May and June CYPRUS deals from Exeter
7nts 3* depart 8 June, from £335pp
- June Hidden Portugal Pricebuster
3* half board from £399pp including 3 tours
- Late Deals with Red Sea Holidays
Explore Hurghada or Sharm el Sheikh
- Newcastle Flights return to Exeter
Flybe will resume daily flights to Newcastle from Exeter starting 26 October 2014
- Airport Leads with New Aviation Navigation System
GPS instrument approaches to be introduced at Exeter...
- Royal visit to new training facility
The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall see the Fire Services Academy
- Stress-free Summer holiday departures
Great late deals from Exeter
- Exeter Airport owner acquires Norwich Airport
Rigby Group plc, has completed its third UK regional airport acquisition
- D-Day 70yrs on
47 Dakotas with paratroops departed from Exeter on 6 June 1944
General Aviation (GA) Pilot Briefing is situated at Aviation South West (08:30-17:30), opposite the Arrivals Building. At other times please attend Air Traffic Control adjacent to the Main Terminal Building.
tel: 01392 354 915
Aviation South West also provide a payment of fees service for General Aviation.
The NATS Aeronautical Information Service website posts notices relating to safety, navigation, technical, administrative and legal matters. eg:
- Exeter Aerodrome - Textual Data
- Aerodrome Chart
- Aircraft Parking/Docking Chart
- ATC Surveillance Minimum Altitude Chart
Please see Managing the Impact of Aircraft Noise and other items on the Environmental page.
Based pilots should also be aware of the information within Exeter Airport's Aerodrome Manual and Important Airfield Information (IAI) posted on Airfield Users Information (Based Users Only - Request Password).
The refuelling section supply AVTUR and AVGAS fuel.
"Into plane" facilities are provided using a fleet of refuelling vehicles.
Private Pilot Refuelling Hours (local) Summer (BST)
Mon-Fri: 08.00-19.00 | Sat: 08.00-18.00 | Sun: 09.00-19.00
Approach bars and runway lighting
Aerodrome Elevation: 100 feet
Navigational Aids: ILS, Radar, DRDF, NDB, DME (36x)
Exeter Corporate Aviation (ECA) offers a range of services for private executive aircraft.