Offers & Promotions
- May and June TENERIFE deals from Exeter
7nts 4* half board, Depart 6 May, from £349pp
- June Hidden Portugal Pricebuster
3* half board from £399pp including 3 tours
- Balearic Holidays on MENORCA
4* half board depart 9 May from £495pp
- Spring and Summer IBIZA holidays
7nts 3* half board from £389pp
- Late Deals with Red Sea Holidays
Explore Hurghada or Sharm el Sheikh
- Relax on a CHANNEL ISLANDS holiday
3nts 3* B&B depart 17 April from £269pp
- Easter Airport Getaway
More Paris and a wide rage of holidays - Canary Islands to the Isles of Scilly...
- Not the purr-fect start to the holiday
Alicante passengers find cat in car!
- First Malta Flight of 2014
Locally made biscuits for captain and crew...
- New look Purple Plane for Flybe
Distinctive aircraft flies into service marking brand refresh
- POLAND FLIGHTS ?
Which airports would best meet the needs...
- Isles of Scilly flights start six day service
The journey is part of the holiday experience...
General Aviation (GA) Pilot Briefing is situated at Aviation South West (08:30-17:30), opposite the Arrivals Building. At other times please attend Air Traffic Control adjacent to the Main Terminal Building.
tel: 01392 354 915
Aviation South West also provide a payment of fees service for General Aviation.
The NATS Aeronautical Information Service website posts notices relating to safety, navigation, technical, administrative and legal matters. eg:
- Exeter Aerodrome - Textual Data
- Aerodrome Chart
- Aircraft Parking/Docking Chart
- ATC Surveillance Minimum Altitude Chart
Please see Managing the Impact of Aircraft Noise and other items on the Environmental page.
Based pilots should also be aware of the information within Exeter Airport's Aerodrome Manual and Important Airfield Information (IAI) posted on Airfield Users Information (Based Users Only - Request Password).
The refuelling section supply AVTUR and AVGAS fuel.
"Into plane" facilities are provided using a fleet of refuelling vehicles.
Private Pilot Refuelling Hours (local) Summer (BST)
Mon-Fri: 08.00-19.00 | Sat: 08.00-18.00 | Sun: 09.00-19.00
Approach bars and runway lighting
Aerodrome Elevation: 100 feet
Navigational Aids: ILS, Radar, DRDF, NDB, DME (36x)
Exeter Corporate Aviation (ECA) offers a range of services for private executive aircraft.