Book Car Parking
Arrivals & Departures
From Airline Flight Scheduled Arrivals Hall Status DUBLINEI3330
Aer Lingus EI3330 08:50 ARRIVALS (TERMINAL) BELFAST CITYEI3692
Aer Lingus EI3692 11:40 ARRIVALS (TERMINAL) EDINBURGHLM317
Loganair LM317 11:45 ARRIVALS (TERMINAL) JERSEYSI2218
Blue Islands SI2218 12:45 ARRIVALS (TERMINAL) GUERNSEYGR722
Aurigny GR722 13:00 ARRIVALS (TERMINAL) LANZAROTETOM6701
TUI TOM6701 18:45 ARRIVALS (TERMINAL) To Airline Flight Scheduled Status DUBLINEI3331 CHECK-IN OPENS 0645 Aer Lingus EI3331 09:30 CHECK-IN OPENS 0645 LANZAROTETOM6700 CHECK-IN OPENS 0730 TUI TOM6700 10:00 CHECK-IN OPENS 0730 BELFAST CITYEI3693 CHECK-IN OPENS 0925 Aer Lingus EI3693 12:10 CHECK-IN OPENS 0925 EDINBURGHLM318 CHECK-IN OPENS 1015 Loganair LM318 12:15 CHECK-IN OPENS 1015 JERSEYSI2219 CHECK-IN OPENS 1145 Blue Islands SI2219 13:15 CHECK-IN OPENS 1145 GUERNSEYGR723 CHECK-IN OPENS 1130 Aurigny GR723 13:30 CHECK-IN OPENS 1130
Book Executive Lounge
Book Fast Track Security
FastTrack Security currently unavailable
- Book Flights & Holidays
Arrivals Status Information
Arrivals 2 passengers are processed through the alternative domestic arrivals building accessed via Car Park P2
The Expected Arrival status is usually sent by the ‘originating station’ (departure airport) and automatically posted. Exeter Airport cannot be held responsible for any inconvenience or loss due to information inaccuracies.
- Expected – Arrival time shown when the aircraft has departed the originating station.
- Estimated – Arrival time shown when there is a delay or change to the schedule.
- Delayed – No time shown when awaiting an estimated time.
- Diverted – Passengers will be transported by road from the airport shown.
- Landed – The time when the aircraft is on stand and passengers are about to disembark.
Drop-off & Pick-up Procedures
- If you’re dropping friends, colleagues or loved ones at the airport or picking them up, you can park for up to 30 mins for £5, allowing you time to wave them off or greet them on return. Please see below ‘Car Park tariff (not booked)’ for parking charges over 30 minutes.
- Car Park P1 has drop-off and pick-up bays opposite the Main Terminal.
Please use card payment machine at the Exit Barrier or other payment methods at the Pay Stations or Car Park Customer Service Office (P2).
- Blue Badge holders and drivers collecting Passengers with Reduced Mobility (PRM) may drop-off or pick-up in Car Park P1 and pick-up in Car Park P2 to collect passengers from Arrivals 2.
- Stopping is not permitted on airport terminal approach roads. Airport Bylaw 4 (6)
- The CAA monitors UK airport fees and charges and their analysis includes comparisons for Pick-up & Drop-off.
Special Assistance (Disability Parking)
- Blue Badge parking bays are available in Car Parks P1 & P2.
- To pre-book your parking visit our official website. There is no need to specify that you require Blue Badge parking when booking. When you arrive, please park in any allocated parking bay for Blue Badge Holders.
- Passengers with Reduced Mobility (PRM) who have booked Special Assistance with the airline may book Car Park P3 but on the day of travel attend Car Park P1 or P2.
- At car park P1 & P2 entry barriers, passengers who have booked Special Assistance with the airline should use the intercom call button to request a Reduced Mobility (PRM) disability parking bay and Special Assistance to the terminal.
- PLEASE NOTE – if the Blue Badge is required at the destination, an Exeter Airport Disabled ticket should be obtained from the Car P2 office. We do not accept Blue Badge photocopies to be left on the dashboard
- Blue Badge holders and drivers collecting Passengers with Reduced Mobility (PRM) should drop off/pick up in Car Park P1.
- Drivers without a Blue Badge who are collecting passengers with reduced mobility may move their vehicle to the disability bays in Car Park P1 when the aircraft has ‘landed’.
- If the driver is unable to use the call button the Car Park Customer Service staff (Car Park 2) will assist: Please call either 01392 365227 or 07812 471444.
- If you’re dropping friends, colleagues or loved ones at the airport then please use the Blue Badge holders spaces in Car Parks 1 & 2. You can stay for up to 4 hours for just the current 30-minute rate. To validate your ticket, please take your Blue Badge to the parking office located in car park 2.
- Car Rental
The 4A service (Exeter Airport, Cranbrook, Science Park, Honiton Road P&R, City Centre, St David’s Station) and 43 service (Exeter Airport – Pinhoe Rail Station) is operated by Stagecoach.
Limited service on Saturdays/Sundays and Bank Holidays
Red Arrows / Historic Aircraft Visits
From time to time Exeter Airport hosts the RAF Red Arrows display team, the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight and other aircraft of interest.
The aircraft movements and times posted below are subject to change:
- Parking for viewing is only permitted in Car Park P4 at a special discounted rate: £5 for up to 4 hours. If paying by card please do so at the Car Park P4 barrier on exit. Cash payments must be made at Car Park P2 office before using Car Park P4 for viewing
- Book Flights & Holidays