Offers & Promotions
- Flybe Flights Reduction
Only three Exeter routes affected (Newcastle operates until 28 March)
- Airport Launch for Safety Campaign
An awareness of the dangers of drink-driving and fatigue before beginning onward home journeys...
- Exeter Airport - Summer Growth
Passenger numbers have exceeded expectations
- Rigby Group Acquires Exeter Airport
Owner believes in the importance of regional airports
- Updates and Twitter Tweets
Stay in touch with email Newsletters and Twitter
Corporate Aviation (FBO)Profile | Ground Services | Technical Data | Operations | Refueling | VIP Lounge / Crew Rest Facility | Catering | Transportation | Hotels | Payment | Aircraft Charter | Contact ECA
- Exeter Corporate Aviation (ECA) is Exeter Airport’s dedicated corporate aviation facility for private aircraft. The US term FBO (Fixed-Base Operator) is recognised at Exeter as it has become more common in the international aviation industry. Generally however, this section of the business at Exeter is known as Corporate Aviation.
- Exeter Corporate Aviation has a dedicated VIP lounge and crew facilities. Experienced staff are on hand to provide weather briefings and slot information, ground handling arrangements, cleaning, catering, refuelling, baggage and aircraft handling.
- Exeter Airport provides convenient access to the city of Exeter and to other areas of Devon together with Cornwall, Dorset and Somerset. Exeter Airport is the closest Regional Airport to Exmoor National Park which is very popular during the shooting season
- The airport has quick and easy access to major road networks which connect Exeter to Plymouth, Taunton and on to Bristol. The region has it all when it comes to business or leisure accommodation and this includes excellent shooting lodges and luxury country hotels.
Ground ServicesMarshalling | Parking (both on the Southside and the Northside of the airport) | Corporate Handling | Water and Toilet Service | Aircraft Cleaning (24 hours notice required) | Customs and Immigration
Technical DataRunway Approach Bars: 08/26 with runway lights | Runway Length: 2076 metres x 46 metres Asphalt | ICAO EGTE | Aerodrome Elevation: 100ft | Navigational Aids: ILS Radar, DRDF, NDB, DME (36x) | Coordinates: 50° 44′ 4″ N, 3° 24′ 50″ W
Also see: Airfield Information
OperationsExeter Dispatch frequency: 130.175
ATC Tower frequency: 119.8
RefuelingJet A1 and Avgas operated by Exeter Airport.
Cards accepted: All major credit cards (2% credit card fee applies) UVAir, AVCard, Colt International, Multiservice WFS
VIP Lounge / Crew Rest FacilityA quiet environment remote from the passenger terminal offering: Complimentary beverages and snacks, newspapers and magazines | Self-service bar | wi-fi and digital television, smoking area and a viewing area.
CateringMenus are available; please ask the agent meeting your aircraft for more details or contact us for more information.
ECA is partnered with Hennessy Restaurant offering bespoke in-flight catering options.
We can supply hot water, ice, newspapers, magazines and beverages (charges apply).
ECA can also hold catering items required for the aircraft in our fridges.
TransportationChauffeur driven vehicles (Mercedes, Chrysler) available on request and taxis for clients and crew. Exclusive corporate rates when booked through ECA.
HotelsECA work very closely with the 4 star MERCURE Southgate Hotel in the centre of Exeter and have special rates for this hotel which is located in a central, yet quiet, position and away from the hustle and bustle.
Free WIFI and car parking when booked through ECA.
We also deal with the award winning 5 star Bovey Castle situated 45 minutes away from the airport near the beautiful village of Chagford.
ECA also works with the many Shooting Lodges that are situated on Exmoor National Park, transport through our partners can be arranged if required.
Aircraft CharterECA can provide corporate jet charters through its main brokerage partner Air Charter Service who have offices in all the main Cities in the World.
PaymentECA accept all major credit cards.| ECA also accept British Pounds, Euro and Dollars can be exchanged in the Travelex in the main Terminal building.
Contact ECASITA: EXTAPXH
tel: +44 (0)1392 354 995 or:
- +44 (0)7738 579182 – Chris Beer Group Corporate Aviation Manager
- +44 (0)7740 582 184 - Andrew Morgan Executive Coordinator
- +44 (0)7972639757 – Carl Osborne Executive Coordinator
fax: +44 (0)1392 354 943
address: Exeter Corporate Aviation, Exeter Airport, Exeter EX5 2BD