Offers & Promotions
- May and June LANZAROTE deals
7nts 3* half board departing 18 May from £355pp
- May and June TENERIFE deals from Exeter
7nts 4* half board, Depart 6 May, from £349pp
- June Hidden Portugal Pricebuster
3* half board from £399pp including 3 tours
- Balearic Holidays on MENORCA
4* half board depart 9 May from £495pp
- Spring and Summer IBIZA holidays
7nts 3* half board from £389pp
- Late Deals with Red Sea Holidays
Explore Hurghada or Sharm el Sheikh
- New London City Airport route from October
Three times a day to the capital...
- Easter Airport Getaway
More Paris and a wide rage of holidays - Canary Islands to the Isles of Scilly...
- First Malta Flight of 2014
Locally made biscuits for captain and crew...
- New look Purple Plane for Flybe
Distinctive aircraft flies into service marking brand refresh
- POLAND FLIGHTS ?
Which airports would best meet the needs...
- Isles of Scilly flights start six day service
The journey is part of the holiday experience...
Corporate Aviation (FBO)Profile | Ground Services | Technical Data | Operations | Refueling | VIP Lounge / Crew Rest Facility | Catering | Transportation | Hotels | Payment | Aircraft Charter | Contact ECA
Exeter Corporate Aviation (ECA) is Exeter Airport’s dedicated corporate aviation facility for private aircraft. The US term FBO (Fixed-Base Operator) is recognised at Exeter as it has become more common in the international aviation industry. Generally however, this section of the business at Exeter is known as Corporate Aviation.
- Exeter Corporate Aviation has a dedicated VIP lounge and crew facilities. Experienced staff are on hand to provide weather briefings and slot information, ground handling arrangements, cleaning, catering, refuelling, baggage and aircraft handling.
- Exeter Airport provides convenient access to the city of Exeter and to other areas of Devon together with Cornwall, Dorset and Somerset. Exeter Airport is the closest Regional Airport to Exmoor National Park which is very popular during the shooting season
- The airport has quick and easy access to major road networks which connect Exeter to Plymouth, Taunton and on to Bristol.
- The region has it all when it comes to business or leisure accommodation and this includes excellent shooting lodges and luxury country hotels. For example the Buckland Tout-Saints Hotel and The Mount Somerset Hotel & Spa from the Eden Hotel Collection.
Exeter Airport is in the Aviation Division of the Rigby Group and these hotels are in the Hotels Division of the Rigby Group.
- The Buckland Tout-Saints Hotel
is a luxury William and Mary country house hotel set in its own valley,
surrounded by 4½ acres of beautifully tended gardens and
woodland. Kingsbridge | Devon | TQ7 2DS (60 mins)
- The Mount Hotel
is a beautiful Regency building sits high upon her mount cradled in
between the Quantock and Blackdown Hills, affording guests simply
breathtaking views over the mystical county of Somerset. Lower Henlade | Somerset | TA3 5NB
Ground ServicesMarshalling | Parking (both on the Southside and the Northside of the airport) | Corporate Handling | Water and Toilet Service | Aircraft Cleaning (24 hours notice required) | Customs and Immigration
Technical DataRunway Approach Bars: 08/26 with runway lights | Runway Length: 2076 metres x 46 metres Asphalt | ICAO EGTE | Aerodrome Elevation: 100ft | Navigational Aids: ILS Radar, DRDF, NDB, DME (36x) | Coordinates: 50° 44′ 4″ N, 3° 24′ 50″ W
Also see: Airfield Information
OperationsExeter Dispatch frequency: 130.175
ATC Tower frequency: 119.8
RefuelingJet A1 and Avgas operated by Exeter Airport.
Cards accepted: All major credit cards (2% credit card fee applies) UVAir, AVCard, Colt International, Multiservice WFS
VIP Lounge / Crew Rest FacilityA quiet environment remote from the passenger terminal offering: Complimentary beverages and snacks, newspapers and magazines | Self-service bar | wi-fi and digital television, smoking area and a viewing area.
CateringMenus are available; please ask the agent meeting your aircraft for more details or contact us for more information.
ECA is partnered with Hennessy Restaurant offering bespoke in-flight catering options.
We can supply hot water, ice, newspapers, magazines and beverages (charges apply).
ECA can also hold catering items required for the aircraft in our fridges.
TransportationChauffeur driven vehicles (Mercedes, Chrysler) available on request and taxis for clients and crew. Exclusive corporate rates when booked through ECA.
HotelsECA work very closely with the 4 star MERCURE Southgate Hotel in the centre of Exeter and have special rates for this hotel which is located in a central, yet quiet, position and away from the hustle and bustle.
Free WIFI and car parking when booked through ECA.
We also deal with the award winning 5 star Bovey Castle situated 45 minutes away from the airport near the beautiful village of Chagford.
ECA also works with the many Shooting Lodges that are situated on Exmoor National Park, transport through our partners can be arranged if required.
Aircraft CharterECA can provide corporate jet charters through its main brokerage partner Air Charter Service who have offices in all the main Cities in the World.
PaymentECA accept all major credit cards.| ECA also accept British Pounds, Euro and Dollars can be exchanged in the Travelex in the main Terminal building.
Contact ECASITA: EXTAPXH
tel: +44 (0)1392 354 995 or:
- +44 (0)7738 579182 – Chris Beer Group Corporate Aviation Manager
- +44 (0)7740 582 184 - Andrew Morgan Executive Coordinator
- +44 (0)7972639757 – Carl Osborne Executive Coordinator
fax: +44 (0)1392 354 943
address: Exeter Corporate Aviation, Exeter Airport, Exeter EX5 2BD