Flybe’s 2013-14 winter schedule from Exeter Airport features 16 routes including five popular winter ski and sun options.
Flybe, Europe’s largest independent regional airline, starts flying its 2013/14 Winter programme to and from Exeter Airport this Sunday (27th October), offering travellers a choice of up to 192 flights a week on 16 routes, with fares from £39.99 one way including taxes and airport charges.
Highlights include up to three flights a day Monday to Friday and a convenient new winter Saturday service to Flybe’s Manchester hub, from where there are many opportunities for seamless onward travel connections to a large number of long hail destinations when booked through a travel agent; the return of popular Saturday ski routes to Chambery, Geneva and Saltsburg and Flybe’s popular winter sun routes to Alicante and Malaga.
Book at: Flybe.com
Flybe’s Director of Marketing, Simon Lilley comments: “We remain ever mindful of the need to provide value for money travel. Our winter schedule from Exeter Airport sees us delivering on Flybe’s commitment to providing travellers with convenient, efficient and low cost travel from their doorsteps to a wide range of leisure destinations across the UK and Europe. We look forward to welcoming both new and existing passengers on board over the coming months.”
Key Facts Flybe’s 2013-14 Winter Schedule from Exeter Airport
* Choice of up to 192 flights a week to and from Exeter Airport on 16 routes including Amsterdam, Belfast City, Dublin, Edinburgh, Faro, Glasgow, Guernsey, Jersey, Newcastle and Paris Charles de Gaulle
* Three Saturday ski routes to Chambery, Geneva and Saltsburg from 21st December
* 2 winter sun routes to Alicante and Malaga
* Increased frequency to Flybe’s Manchester hub with up to three flights a day Monday to Friday and for the first time a Saturday service
* Tickets on sale for booking at www.flybe.com with fares from £39.99 one way including taxes and airport charges