Turkey specialist Holidays 4 UK Limited trading as Holidays 4U and Aegean Flights has gone into administration and has ceased trading with immediate effect.
Holidays 4U renewed its ATOL licence in March this year and therefore, if in resort, holidaymakers should be able complete their holidays. The CAA will then arrange repatriation for all customers in line with the scheduled end of their holiday.
- Passengers booked with Holidays 4U and scheduled to depart from Exeter on future flights, should not come to the airport on Sunday but check the advice at CAA ATOL Failure of Holidays 4 UK Limited or telephone 08444 933037
- Passengers who booked package holidays with Holidays 4 U will be able to claim a full refund for their holidays from the CAA.
- Passengers who booked flight only will be able to claim this element and should make a claim for a refund through the CAA.
- Holidays may be available on alternative flights from Exeter. Please see the Summer Holidays from Exeter.
- ATOL-protected Holidays 4 U customers who are currently abroad and experiencing difficulties should contact the CAA formore information: 0044 (0)161 444 5810 or see CAA ATOL Failure of Holidays 4 UK Limited