Airfield Operations Duty Officer – Full Time
Do you have an interest in aviation and want to learn more about the operation of an airport?
Our Operations Department is critical to the safe running of the aerodrome . Working in the skilled team, you will have oversight of the airfield and manoeuvring areas.
The department covers the operation 24/7, with shifts ordinarily consisting of 10 hours in duration covering early and late shifts
You will need to be a confident individual who remains calm under pressure as the role can be challenging and provide clear instructions using a radio. A methodical approach, with specific attention to detail, is needed as you will be required to work independently at times.
It is essential for the position that you have:
- Full driving licence
- Good colour perception
- Methodical approach to closely follow procedures
- Good communication skills
- 12 months employment history within the UK
What’s on offer:
- 21 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro-rated PT)
- Life Assurance
- Workplace pension scheme
- Free on-site airport parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Complimentary use of lounge facilities when flying from the airport
- Discounts with local leisure facility & Fred Olsen Holidays
- Discounts with Airport retailers including the restaurant and World Duty Free
- Discounts with Eden Hotel Collection
- Comprehensive training package
- Full uniform provided
Due to the profile of the department, if successful there maybe occasions when it is operational critical that you remain at work.
If you are interested and would like further information please read the Job Description and Person Specification then complete the Application Form and return via email or by post by the closing date. We regret that CVs alone will not be considered.
Applicants should be available to start 6 weeks from receipt of a job offer
The HR Team(email)
Human Resources Assistant
Tel: 01392 354 902
Exeter Airport is an Equal Opportunities Employer