Win return flights to Belfast or Dublin
Competition closes 31st March 2023 inclusive.
To enter, please fill in your details below:
Terms And Conditions
Exeter Airport Competition
Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except for employees of all divisions of Regional & City Airports Ltd, their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry and details of how to enter are via exeter-airport.co.uk and promotion via Exeter Airport’s social media pages: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and email database.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be midnight on ‘Friday 31st March 2023’. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The prize is a pair of return Aer Lingus tickets from Exeter to Belfast or Dublin (winner to choose).
- The rules of the competition are simply complete the entry form to be entered into the prize draw.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Voucher holder must be aged 18 years or over at the date of entry. Emerald Airlines reserves the right to require proof of age and evidence to verify the identity of an entrant at any time.
- The Promoter of the Prize is Emerald Airlines Ireland Limited, Dublin Airport, Co Dublin, Ireland (referred to herein as “Emerald Airlines” or the “Promoter”).
- There is no cash value or alternative to the Prize which is non-transferable.
- Frequent Flyer points of any kind cannot be accrued on Voucher redeemed flights.
- Transport to/from airport and destination airport are not included in the Voucher.
- Voucher includes flights for 2 adults only, travel must take place within 12 months of voucher issue
- Booking must be made at least 45 days in advance.
- Flight tickets are for economy class only.
- Flight Tickets will only be issued by e-mail.
- Emerald Airlines reserves the right to change its schedule at short notice and in such an event passengers will be advised via e-mail.
- Flights are subject to availability and it may be difficult to obtain first-choice flights during peak travel / holiday periods when there is limited availability, including but not restricted to: bank holidays, school holidays, Christmas and New Year, mid-term breaks or sporting events. How to Redeem Voucher Terms & Conditions
- Travel insurance is not included in this prize and, if not already covered, it is recommended that the Voucher holder purchase insurance prior to travel.
- Any necessary visas are responsibility of Voucher holder and their guest. The Voucher holder should check with their local authorities regarding passport and visa requirements.
- The Promoter requires the name, email and contact number of entrants in order to identify the winner and to distribute the Voucher. Entrants should not submit any other personal data other than that requested to be provided. These details will be retained securely only for as long as reasonably necessary for the purpose for which we collected. The information you provide will be used by the Promoter in connection with the Prize draw and to deal with any queries and in accordance with the Emerald Airlines Privacy Statement.
- The Voucher is non-transferable.
- Emerald Airlines reserves the right at its sole discretion to alter or substitute the Voucher with any items of equal or greater value for any reason and without notification.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any loss suffered by you in relation to this competition. No EU261 compensation is applicable on prize tickets
- The winner will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the promoter.
- The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the competition closing date. If a winner cannot be contacted or fails to claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The prize winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after the closing date by emailing [email protected]
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters relating to the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.